Click column header to sort
Lakeland Bank is seeking a talented Salesforce Administrator who will facilitate the maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce.com environment. The Salesforce Administrator leverages his/her deep salesforce.com product and platform knowledge and implementation experience to ensure project delivery success and overall customer satisfaction. In this position, you will work closely with management and team leaders from all Lakeland functional groups.
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support for Salesforce Users.
- Develop end-user training documentation and assist Learning & Development to provide user training for new releases.
- Build framework for user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules.
- Customizations of reports, dashboards, workflows, process builder, flows, approval processes, outbound messages, knowledge.
- Mobile and email process administration including design, implementation, training and support.
- Monitor and improve data quality, integrity and user adoption.
- Leverage expertise to collaborate on project governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support). Documents current and future state processes and develops functional specifications.
- Assist with building of test plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA/ UAT efforts.
- Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Promote data integrity, data governance, and compliance.
- Performs special assignments as requested by departments.
- Perform data loads and data quality reviews.
- Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes, triggers & lightning components.
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer is responsible for the planning, building, delivery and support of the IAM program. The IAM Lead will provide direction and guidance to the development, specifications and communications of the IAM application and architecture as well as provide in-depth technical consultation to the business units and IT Management and assist in developing plans and direction for the integration of information security requirements.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services to provide a strong IAM program that balances access with compliance and confidentiality
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Foster an understanding of the need and application of the IAM system and facilitate decision making with the business users
- Identify the broader impact of current decisions related to user access, data access and information security
- Align IAM processes across the Organization and develop and document standards for organizational use
- Co-lead an IAM selection process, evaluate existing and emerging technologies and tools in the selection of an IAM service offering for the business units
- Understand business and information technology management processes and demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Provide overall over-site of Identity and Access Management staff, ensuring appropriate performance, training, coaching, and follow up.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with business units
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement with the business units
- Other related duties as assigned.
As the Credit Analyst at Lakeland Bank, you will support the Commercial Lending team including the SVP, Team Leader and Loan Officers with credit underwriting efforts including industry and company research, loan presentation preparation, financial statement spreads, cash flow analysis, rental economics, commitment letter and documentation preparation. You’ll assist with construction advances and borrowing base related lines of credit and occasionally accompany loan offers on calls. The Credit Analyst is responsible for preparation of presentations to Officers' Loan Committee including attachments to Baker Hill. Occasionally, you will field customer questions and inquiries when loan officers are not available due to meetings, customers calls or vacations.
- Provide support to the Lending Team in managing its commercial loan portfolio.
- Effectively and comprehensively research, analyze and underwrite CRE and C&I loans for a variety of geographic locations and industries. Types of loans include CRE purchase, refinance, mortgages, construction and renovation loans, as well as term loans, lines of credit, asset-based, and equipment finance for all industries, incorporating bank policy and federal regulations into each analysis.
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, ratios, commissions and percent.
- Present analysis to senior management and various loan committees for approval.
- Present loan request to loan committee for approval as necessary.
- Daily customer contact for information gathering as necessary.
- Order credit reports and searches.
- May prepare commitment letters, follow up with customers on past due loans, order loan documents and clear exception items.
- Manage customer data using Baker Hill software.
- Manage loan maturity list for timely renewal.
- Periodically follow up with customers, inspectors and accountants regarding required documentation or questions.
This is a entry to mid-level role.
As a Maintenance Technician at Lakeland Bank you will be a contributing member of the facilities team. We are seeking a Maintenance Technician with prior experience, who is a self starter and has the ability to perform quality maintenance tasks and repairs in an efficient, safe and professional manner.
- Performs general maintenance tasks, miscellaneous repairs, cleaning, and upkeep.
- Performs generator exercises, testing, and inspections as required for applicable sites (including set up, maintenance, and operation of portable generators); and schedules/ supervises/records fuel deliveries.
- Performs regular testing of emergency lighting and exit signs for all facilities
- Ability to follow all applicable safety guidelines.
- Utilizes ServiceNow (cmms), Resource Center or applicable software to retrieve, complete, and update Maintenance Requests in a timely manner. Closes and updates Maintenance Requests at the end of each day
- Participates in on-call rotation, which includes carrying Bank-provided phone and responding to calls in accordance with the on-call agreement. This includes but is not limited to equipment and systems that support the data centers and computer/server rooms such as generators, HVAC, UPS, and fire protection systems.
- Responds to and assists with facilities related emergencies at any location including off-site functions both during and after-hours as necessary.
- Provides support for the Bank's Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery Plan(s) as directed by Management.
- Check HVAC programs for proper operation and makes changes as required. Coordinates repairs with HVAC vendor and Facilities Department as required.
- Performs testing, inspection, maintenance, and daily operation of the various building systems specific to the Oak Ridge corporate office building and the Milton Operations & Training Center.
- Maintains current on-site records of all testing and maintenance as required by various agencies and coordinates with Facilities team. Oversees contractors to ensure compliance.
- Participates in office relocation, file cabinet, and furniture moving, etc., as necessary.
- Perform bi-annual property and facility inspections at various Bank locations and provide recommendations for capital improvements
- As needed, provides support and assistance to Mail Clerk.
- Assist with maintenance supply and emergency equipment inventory control.
- Performs Electrostatic static fogging as needed at our corporate office, using proper company supplied PPE.
As an Underwriter at Lakeland Bank you will be responsible for analyzing information to determine risk involved in lending money for residential mortgage loans and rendering credit decisions within your approval authority. You will maintain a process consistent with company policies and procedures including analyzing income, assets, credit, collateral and all supporting documentation to ensure loan standards and guidelines are met. The Underwriter will also provide assistance with the Mortgage Specialist workflow processes.
- Approve loans within specified approval authority.
- Apply internal company and investor guidelines to the credit decision process.
- Prioritize loans in underwriting workflow in order to accommodate deadlines.
- Review documentation for compliance with Company, product and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide guidance to Mortgage Specialists on outstanding documentation needed to fulfill underwriting requirements.
- Sign off on the final clearance of the loan file.
- Prepare and approve the final Ability-to-Repay document in Encompass.
- Prepare and approve the final Underwriter Summary document in Encompass.
- Using the Encompass origination system, input: underwriting conditions, and validate borrower and credit information, property details.
- Clear underwriting conditions in Encompass.
- Reviews and analyzes property appraisals in detail to ensure acceptable collateral.
- Evaluate, verify and validate loan application documentation and determining if the client has the capacity to repay the mortgage loan.
- Works closely with the Mortgage Specialists on Encompass Alerts for proper follow up and pipeline management.
- Assist with loan scenarios for potential borrowers.
- Assists on other projects as needed or assigned.