The Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst and ServiceNow Admin at Lakeland Bank
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Analyst is responsible for the monitoring and response of IT service related issues to expedite resolution and minimize negative customer experience. It ensures maximum possible service availability and performance by identifying, categorizing and responding to application, network and system issues working to meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements in accordance to the Business objectives.
ServiceNow is an IT Service Management application that provides incident, problem, change and project management for all aspects of the Business. This position will be responsible for the administration, development, configuration and implementation of business solutions on the ServiceNow platform.
Key Responsibilities for NOC
- Monitor critical IT infrastructure and applications using various monitoring tools and respond according to defined Service Level Agreements and departmental procedures.
- Performs alarm verifications on all core network/service elements.
- Complete scheduled reporting and maintenance tasks following documented procedures.
- Consults with engineers to identify and correct hardware, software and system operational problems.
- Notify on-call personnel to respond and resolve incidents and events.
- Manage impacting events according to documented processes and procedures.
- Interact with outside vendors to help resolve issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the continued success of the team.
Key Responsibilities for ServiceNow
- Administer the ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, creation of Catalog items, modification of workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionaries, catalog items and system updates and upgrades.
- Management and updates of MID servers.
- User account and security management.
- Testing new configurations and applications, deploying changes across environments, and providing guidance on ServiceNow capabilities.
- Contribute to the creation of custom reports and dashboards as well as generating KPIs and supporting metrics.